Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung’s successor to the Galaxy S2, the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone will sport a quad-core Samsung Exynos processor (possibly the Exynos 4412) clocked at 1.5GHz and paired with a 4.9-inch full high definition screen with a ratio of 16:9, a tech website BGR reports.
Orange and Intel are working on a new Intel Medfield smartphone
The French-based mobile operator Orange stated that it would produce a self-branded smartphone based on the Intel Medfield chipset sometime at the late quarter of this year.
Orange is the brand used by France Télécom for its
Huawei launches MediaPad 10 FHD quad core tablet at Mobile World Congress
The Shenzhen-based Huawei announced recently that it will be unveiling yet another device, this time it will be a quad-core 10-inch tablet.
The device first appeared at Mobile World Congress (MWC) and at a the press conference Huawei [...]
Search the web
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak