Windows 8 tablet PCs to be launched in October
Following Microsoft’s introduction of Windows 8 in September-October, first-tier retailers which include Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Lenovo, Acer and Asustek Computer are working on x86-based tablets for launch probably in October, according to Taiwan-based supply chain makers, Digitimes reported.
Windows Phone 7 is getting a momentum in the UK
A research firm Kantar Worldpanel recently announced that Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 platform is now outselling Symbian powered mobile phones in the UK. Having said that however, Windows Phone 7 only represents a tiny portion of the smartphone [...]
Apple sold three million new iPads on first weekend since launch
According to V3, Apple has made an announcement recently that it sold three million units of new iPad since the device went on sale on Friday in UK as the company strives to lead over the tablet market.
Intel Medfield may intensify competition in the entry-level smartphone market
The increased popularity of Intel’s Medfield processor especially in the production of entry-level smartphones may end up in a heated competition in this segment, according to some industry sources cited by Digitimes. This competition could even be more intense when China-based [...]
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market