Okay guys, I have been really busy with the script marking and moderation, so this will be a quick update. I will leave you with a short poem, done in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy.
It was almost dark inside,
smell of smoked fish was everywhere,
I took a sip on my rice wine,
in front of the dompuran was Gatut
His busy hands skillfully arranged the fishes
“Have a fish or two”, he said
I took the smallest, tore the skin off and ate it
this was really a nice barbecued fish
An eight-year old boy took another one,
He looked up at me and asked “Uncle pernah makan lobak ka?”
I was puzzled but calmly, I answered, “pernah bah, kanapa gia?”
“Eee uncle makan lobak”, he replied, a sort of a teasing note
“Lobak sadap bah”, I reiterated.
“Yuck! mana sadap tu!” “Uncle makan LOLOU dan BALABAK!” he cried.
“Huh? apa kaitan lobak dengan LOLOU dan BALABAK?” I demanded an explanation
“LO=LOLOU, BAK=BALABAK”, he cried out laughing
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market