Arriving safely home though, I was curious that I might be the one who was at fault. So I checked my car thoroughly. Upon checking the lights, I realised that one of the rear turn signals was not working. I was actually the person that the guy was honking and shouting at after all. This is actually the second incident.
After lunch, I went straight to an auto parts shop and bought a light bulb for the turn signal. Later, I stopped at a cell phone repair shop and inquired about what could have happened to my phone. Sure enough, it was the flex cable. The repair man explained in length about the problem and told me that the hitch is simple to solve but could be expensive. The flex cable itself cost RM75!, but it only took him 30 minutes to get it repaired. After a prolonged negotiation, he finally agreed to charge me RM60 for the cable inclusive of labour charge. I don’t really care about the RM60; at least she (F305) is working again.
And the final appalling occurrence was that, when I tried to open my website (gunsirit.com), instead of the normal home page, this is what I got –“Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Your account has reached the alloted bandwidth limit on the account and this is the reason the site is showing bandwidth exceed page.
gunsirit gunsirit.com 1002.01 Meg 1002.01 M 1000.00 Meg 1000.00 M 101% used
I have raised 50 mb limit at this time. Please upgrade the account to the next plan with higher bandwidth as soon you can.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank You!
My Bad Weekend
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market