More Android 4.0 tablet PCs in the market in quarter 3 of 2012
According to Max Wang and Steve Shen of Digitimes, tablet PCs running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will dominate the pc market in the third quarter of 2012. The reason behind this is that most vendors will not be launching [...]
Nokia announces a bleak first and second quarter earnings
Nokia announced that its first and second quarter earnings for the year could be lower that first forecasted due to issues regarding the transition from Symbian to Windows Phone platforms and also steep competition that it faced from Apple’s iPhones and the Android-powered devices.
2012 Computex Taipei will showcase Ivy Bridge Ultrabooks
According to Digitimes, PC retailers are expected to showcase their ultrabooks packed with Intel’s latest chip, the Ivy Bridge processors on June 5-9 at 2012 Computex Taipei, Taiwan.
Image credit: laptopmag
It is [...]
Search the web
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360