The Samsung Galaxy S III is set to launch in Malaysia in June
The world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phone, Samsung Electronics is looking at another successful year in Malaysia. Last year, Samsung made a record-breaking achievement by attaining a 1,000 per cent growth.
Samsung Electronics’ Director of Mobile Business for South [...]
Samsung reports a quarterly profit of about US 5.15 billion dollars
The giant South Korean Electronics firm Samsung has reported a record-breaking quarterly profit of $5.15 billion, which was attributed to booming sales of its flagship smartphones especially the popular Samsung Galaxy Note.
(Image credit: unwiredview.com)
Demand for Tablet PCs may surpass desktop in 2012
Digitimes reported Thursday that due to increasing demand worldwide for the tablet PCs of all types, shipments of such device would probably touch 130 million units in 2013 and could even exceed shipments for those of the desktops.
ARM announces profits amid emerging new markets
ARM, the world’s leading chip designer for mobile phones announced a 42 percent increase in revenue for the fourth quarter of 2011.
ARM whose chips power most of the world’s mobile phones and other devices affirmed an increase in revenue in particular on its licensing operation. [...]
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market