HTC One X is set to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress
The One X, believed to be [...]
The Dusun Comparative Adjectives I had breakfast with my colleague this morning and one of the topic that caught my ever inquisitive mind was – if the adjective comparative and superlative morphemes (-er) and (-est) is present in the Dusun Language. I requested more information about this from my colleague, Mr. Joseph Yabai, [...]
Adjective and Adverb Inflections Adjective Inflection Normally in English, only one and two syllables words are inflected in the comparative and superlatives modes.
One syllable words
small – smaller kill – killer big – bigger Two syllable words heavy – heavier busy – busier clumsy – clumsier Adjectives with two or more syllables do not [...]
I decided to write a blog entry about family day today, not that I love to talk about it but I have loads of pictures taken during our 3-year round Damai Family Day celebration which are yet to be published. Our family day [...]
Is Dusun an agglutinative language?
Is Dusun an agglutinative language? Most new words in the Austronesian group of languages can be formed through affixation (prefix, infix, suffix and circumfix), through composition to form compound words and reduplication – repetition of words or portion of words.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market