Currently viewing the tag: "Ahrens"
Continue Reading →
Acer seeks to regain lost market share
Acer Inc. (2353) is currently working hard to recover its lost market share, eyeing a return to the world’s number three notebook brand by quarter 4 2012, according to the company’s corporate president Jim Wong.
Search the web
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Georgette Giacchino on Samsung Galaxy Express I437 – the affordable LTE smartphone