Apple to begin producing 7.85-inch iPads in third quarter of 2012
Makers in Apple’s supply chain have now began delivering samples of 7.85-inch iPads for verification with volume production is likely to start in the third quarter of 2012 reported Digitimes on Thursday.
Apple’s decision to resurface [...]
Retailers cut price of iPad 2 amid an impending Apple iPad 3 release
Retailers are starting to cut the price of the second generation iPad 2 amidst the news of the release of the much speculated and much venerated, Apple’s iPad 3. The move is also partly motivated by the emergence of faster [...]
Apple HDTV is set to launch in March 2012
A recent survey was carried out by Best Buy on its customers, presumably to gain some feedbacks on an upcoming Apple product -the 42-inch Apple HDTV. The customer survey was spotted by The Verge this week.
The survey refers to Apple’s upcoming HDTV as [...]
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak