Intel finally launches the Ivy Bridge chip
Intel announced recently that new PCs powered by its latest generation processor chip – the “Ivy Bridge” will be available for launch this week.
The new generation processor code-named “Ivy Bridge” is the first to feature a 3-D architecture. With new development in technology, Intel was able to [...]
2012 Computex Taipei will showcase Ivy Bridge Ultrabooks
According to Digitimes, PC retailers are expected to showcase their ultrabooks packed with Intel’s latest chip, the Ivy Bridge processors on June 5-9 at 2012 Computex Taipei, Taiwan.
Image credit: laptopmag
It is [...]
Ongkor and the suicide
Ongkor and Gumpirit went to the pub after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O’clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Tamparuli Bridge, and Ongkor bet Gumpirit RM50 that he wouldn’t dare to jump.
But sure enough, he jumped, so Ongkor gave [...]
Search the web
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360