The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet will get an Exynos 4412 chip
The much talked about Samsung tablet, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is reported to be further delayed because of a proposed upgrade that Samsung is working on the device.
The original launch date of the device has been set [...]
Intel launches Xeon E5-2600 server processors
Digitimes reported on Thursday that Intel has launched its latest and most innovative Xeon E5-2600 series of server processors. Vendors and manufacturers such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Asustek, Acer and Quanta Computer are expected to use the processors in their server computers and will [...]
Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon outperforms Nvidia Tegra 3
Rob Chandhok, a Senior Vice President of software strategy for Qualcomm said that it [...]
Demands for Nvidia Tegra 3 chipsets are increasing
Nvidia reported increased sales of about 12.8 per cent by the last quarter of 2011, signifying a total sale of US$4 billion. With past records of promising sales and a potential future success, the firm has now consolidated its position in the mobile market.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market