Currently viewing the tag: "Consolidated Sales"
Continue Reading →
Acer seeks to regain lost market share
Acer Inc. (2353) is currently working hard to recover its lost market share, eyeing a return to the world’s number three notebook brand by quarter 4 2012, according to the company’s corporate president Jim Wong.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market