[Kids DO NOT do this at home]
To look for good candles, wait till Chinese New Year. Collect the unexploded units when everyone is not around.
Finally, I am back after a horrendous day! I added a Christmas song to my blog but it will be temporary, just for the X’mas season. Thanks to the owner of life land for the link. Here are some cartoon strips portraying my childhood years. Enjoy…hehehe..
Parai Wagu Yesterday, I got a call from my mum informing me to go back to my kampung because they had just finished harvesting and wanted me to take a sack full of fresh rice (parai wagu). So, after class I drove straight home. Here are some of the pictures that I managed to take [...]
A blogger friend chegu carol commenting on my previous post inquired why we didn’t use timadang (Tarap) leaves instead of the yam. Thinking of this, I began to smile to myself. I decided to write an entry pertaining to this matter. Let me explain one by one…. If we had opted for the [...]
I have been writing quite a lot of comments on my fellow bloggers’ entries lately. I might say that I was quiet tired typing in the security characters (or words verification thanks to Just) each time before posting your comments. I have been wondering to myself that perhaps one of these days, a funny [...]
Search the web
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak