Samsung unveiled Galaxy Beam
Samsung has unveiled its first hybrid smartphone cum projector called the Galaxy Beam. The device is equipped with 15 lumens projector, which is claimed to be able to project contents up to 50-inch screens and can be used outdoor as well.
Apple is finalizing last details for iPad 3 launch
The rumors of the iPad 3 unveiling purportedly on March 29 as Apple’s employees were apparently fine-tuning the final details of the launch.
The NextWeb reports, “Apple is in crunch mode ahead of the big [...]
Ongkor the salesman
A little old lady answered her doorbell and saw a well-dressed Ongkor carrying a vacuum cleaner.
“Good morning,” said Ongkor. “If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.”
“Go away!” said the old lady. “I [...]
Search the web
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market