Samsung reports a quarterly profit of about US 5.15 billion dollars
The giant South Korean Electronics firm Samsung has reported a record-breaking quarterly profit of $5.15 billion, which was attributed to booming sales of its flagship smartphones especially the popular Samsung Galaxy Note.
(Image credit: unwiredview.com)
Sony finalizes Sony Ericsson buyout
Sources reports that Sony Corp., Japanese electronics company has finished the buyout of its joint-venture Sony Ericsson.
Sony Corp will rename the new company as Sony Mobile communications. The electronics firm claims that, “accelerate business integration” with its existing electronics business to the mobile business. Furthermore, it aims [...]
Search the web
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Georgette Giacchino on Samsung Galaxy Express I437 – the affordable LTE smartphone