Rumors state that the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone is to launch in London on May 22
Rumors regarding the unveiling of Samsung’s next generation smartphone, the Galaxy S III have hit headlines of tech blogs these few days. Yesterday, a leaked news emerged from the web that Samsung [...]
Ongkor and the travel agent
Ongkor has a very important job interview in Kuala Lumpur in a few days time.
He decided to ask the airline agent the travel time from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur.
Since his interview will be entirely in English so he decided to practice his English on the phone.
Ongkor bought a new car
Ongkor bought a brand new car and decided to drive down from his hometown to meet his friend, Gumpirit in another town.
He reached there in a few hours.
After spending a few days there, he decided to return, and called up his mother to expect his return in the [...]
My New NOKIA E71
I have some strange problem with my Nokia E71 after only a few weeks of using it.
It was prone to self-shutdown on occasions especially when I am in dear need to use the phone. On other instance, it will display a message that your SIM card is invalid. When you [...]
My Recent Excursion Finally after a hectic long week with inbound work-loads, I finally decided to pay a visit to my quiet and peaceful home town. It was a fine day with a lot of sunshine but surprisingly it was not even hot; it must have been due to the cooling effect of [...]
Search the web
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market