Nokia reports huge losses
Nokia Corporation has just released its financial figures of the first quarter of 2012 amidst tough market competition and the failure of the Lumia phones to make a significant impact on global sales. Nokia however stated that it sold more than 2 million units of the Lumia phones worldwide.
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak