Demand for Tablet PCs may surpass desktop in 2012
Digitimes reported Thursday that due to increasing demand worldwide for the tablet PCs of all types, shipments of such device would probably touch 130 million units in 2013 and could even exceed shipments for those of the desktops.
Apple appears first in mobile PC shipment
Apple, the cappuccino company is reported to have dominated the mobile PC market by controlling over a quarter of the market.
According to NPD Displaysearch, Apple has over 26 per cent of the market and a shipment of about 62.8 million devices [...]
Search the web
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360