Apple is to launch new iPad Mini tablet
A Chinese web portal NetEase stated recently that Apple will be launching yet another tablet – the new iPad Mini which will be launched in the third quarter of this year. The move by Apple is seen by some as a measure to counter the much talked [...]
Industry sources expect 12 to15 million units new iPads shipped in Quarter 2
According to industry sources cited by Digitimes, the shipments of the new iPad could intensify by the second quarter of 2012.
The Foxconn product line (Image credit: macstories)
The new iPad assembler [...]
Amazon to focus on tablet PC production in 2012
According to Digitimes, Amazon is planning to launch two tablet PCs in the second half of 2012, one being a 7-inch model and the other a 10-inch model. This move would cast a shadow on the future development of the e-book readers.
Apple gets $30 for every dollar they pay their workers
Are you an Apple iPhone proud owner? Did you know that Apple actually earn a rough figure of about $30 for each dollar they paid to workers in China? According to Asymco analyst Horace Dediu, though Apple only acquired as much [...]
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market