The all new Proton Preve is ready to engage the world
Overseas carmakers especially in Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia and Iran would have to worry about a possible market disruption posed by Proton’s new baby – the Proton Preve.
According to the Associated Press (AP) Proton, the national carmaker of Malaysia has unveiled [...]
Samsung sets to join major players in PC market
According to Digitimes, Samsung Electronics has set a target to achieve a 30% on-year growth for notebook shipments by 2012 whereby about 30 per cent of the total volume set for the year would be for ultrabook shipments.
Samsung expects its ultrabook proportion [...]
Largan Precision to dominate shipments of 8 megapixels smartphone lens
A Taichung-based company, Largan Precision announced in February that about 50 percent of its lens shipments worldwide are 8-megapixel models while another 20 per cent accounting for the 5-megapixel models and the rest making up for the smaller resolutions such as 1,2 and [...]
Search the web
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360