HTC is losing grip in US 4G market
Increased demands for LTE devices in the US are expected to intensify competition as AT&T, Sprint Nextel and Verizon Wireless are adopting new approaches for the purchase of 4G models. In this melee, it was speculated that HTC could be removed from its number one [...]
Orange and Intel are working on a new Intel Medfield smartphone
The French-based mobile operator Orange stated that it would produce a self-branded smartphone based on the Intel Medfield chipset sometime at the late quarter of this year.
Orange is the brand used by France Télécom for its
New Qualcomm Gobi chipset to power iPhone 5 and iPad 3
Qualcomm, the giant US chip maker based in San Diago, has announced recently that it has released a new chipset to complement its already vast array of Gobi family of mobile broadband modems. The device is known as Gobi 4G LTE wireless baseband [...]
ZTE to unveil Mimosa X smartphone at Mobile World Congress
ZTE, a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, recently made an announcement of its dual Nvidia chips powered Mimosa X smartphone.
According to ZTE, the Mimosa X will be the first phone using an application processor (Nvidia [...]
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak