Intel to launch StudyBook tablets for emerging markets
Digitimes reported on Tuesday that the giant chipmaker, Intel is to produce as well as to promote a tablet PC codenamed StudyBook targeting sales on emerging markets.
Image credit: Digitimes
The tablet is reported to be capable of dual [...]
Intel Medfield may intensify competition in the entry-level smartphone market
The increased popularity of Intel’s Medfield processor especially in the production of entry-level smartphones may end up in a heated competition in this segment, according to some industry sources cited by Digitimes. This competition could even be more intense when China-based [...]
Orange and Intel are working on a new Intel Medfield smartphone
The French-based mobile operator Orange stated that it would produce a self-branded smartphone based on the Intel Medfield chipset sometime at the late quarter of this year.
Orange is the brand used by France Télécom for its
Images of Motorola Intel Atom Medfield based Smartphone leaked
With so many rumors and leaked information circling around, one could only sit and ponder if there is ever some truth in these, but one shines out among the rest – the latest leaked information about Motorola’s upcoming Intel Atom Medfield powered smartphone.
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak