Intel to launch StudyBook tablets for emerging markets
Digitimes reported on Tuesday that the giant chipmaker, Intel is to produce as well as to promote a tablet PC codenamed StudyBook targeting sales on emerging markets.
Image credit: Digitimes
The tablet is reported to be capable of dual [...]
Orange and Intel are working on a new Intel Medfield smartphone
The French-based mobile operator Orange stated that it would produce a self-branded smartphone based on the Intel Medfield chipset sometime at the late quarter of this year.
Orange is the brand used by France Télécom for its
Intel versus ARM, the race in on
The world’s biggest chipmaker Intel, introduces an Atom-based smartphone at CES in Las Vegas in its attempt to break into the lucrative cell phone market. This move intensifies competition with ARM, a UK-based chip designer for mobile devices who has been dominating the [...]
Intel to enter smart phone market
Finally Intel enters the world of smart phones by introducing two new devices from Lenovo and Motorola which are powered by its processor – Intel Atom Inside.
In the International Consumer Electronics show in Las Vegas, Intel unveiled the Lenovo K800, a device powered by Intel’s processor, the [...]
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market