Currently viewing the tag: "Intel Intel"
Continue Reading →
Intel launches several SSD models
Digitimes reported on Friday that Intel is to launch its latest SSD series – the 300 series models, codenamed, the Maple Crest and the 720 series codenamed, Ramsdale. Both series were based on 25nm MLC technology.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market