Apple makes less profit on new iPad
Tennessean.com recently reported that Apple is making less profit from each new iPad they produced than it did with the previous model a year ago, citing an analysis from the firm’s own research team.
Who supply displays for the new iPad?
IHS stated that the three suppliers [...]
Amazon Kindle Fire sales gaining momentum
Despite a tight competition provided by Apple’s iPads and Samsung’s Galaxy Tabs, Amazon’s Kindle Fire still manages to demonstrate a remarkable debut performance. The Kindle Fire, a flagship tablet device from Amazon was launched in Q4 of last year.
Based on a report [...]
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak