First batch of Intel Ivy Bridge powered ultrabooks to be released by May
According to Digitimes, Intel will eventually launch its latest processor, the Ivy Bridge processors by the end of April 2012. It also reported that notebook vendors are now competing vigorously to get the first supply of the processors.
Search the web
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Georgette Giacchino on Samsung Galaxy Express I437 – the affordable LTE smartphone