I peed on my trousers!
When I was in primary school, I remember having a habit of infrequent visitations to the washroom. In a typical two period lesson, I had an average of three nature calls!
Normally most teachers were able to tolerate my predicament but not my Math teacher. I think he was the [...]
Yesterday morning, I was in an English Studies class (Literature) trying very hard to explain some of the fundamentals of the history of Shakespeare when suddenly I mispronounced a word. It was in fact a simple two-syllable utterance – “PERSON” which anybody of a basic reading ability could pronounce effortlessly. I remember pronouncing it as [...]
Here are some jokes that I have collected over the years. Some were sent to me through email and some through text messages. Read and enjoy.
Subject: Letter to Bill Gates from Mr Banta Singh
To: Bill Gates
Date: Sunday, [...]
Dusun Subject and Verb Agreement – Featuring PPISMP TESL SEM II
My second day at work and I am already feeling very exhausted. I was in PPISMP TESL class this morning, a grueling 2-hour lecture and [...]
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad