Quad core Huawei Ascend D1 Q to unveil at MWC
Huawei announced recently that it will be unveiling its quad-core Ascend D1 Q smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona (February 27 – March 1st), the Chinese phone maker reported recently.
Based on information from a Facebook-like Chinese web [...]
ARM announces profits amid emerging new markets
ARM, the world’s leading chip designer for mobile phones announced a 42 percent increase in revenue for the fourth quarter of 2011.
ARM whose chips power most of the world’s mobile phones and other devices affirmed an increase in revenue in particular on its licensing operation. [...]
ZTE to focus on Windows Phone-based smart phones in 2012
The ZTE brand, seriously speaking, never rings into my ears, as the only device that I know bearing the ZTE trademark is a modem I bought from Telekom Malaysia 5 years ago. Looking at quality and durability, the ZTE ADSL modem, I [...]
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad