Demand for Tablet PCs may surpass desktop in 2012
Digitimes reported Thursday that due to increasing demand worldwide for the tablet PCs of all types, shipments of such device would probably touch 130 million units in 2013 and could even exceed shipments for those of the desktops.
Apple appears first in mobile PC shipment
Apple, the cappuccino company is reported to have dominated the mobile PC market by controlling over a quarter of the market.
According to NPD Displaysearch, Apple has over 26 per cent of the market and a shipment of about 62.8 million devices [...]
Android OS is gaining ground slowly
The Android OS took the IT world by surprise when it was first introduced by Google back in 2007. In those days, the market was still filled with other operating systems and devices.
Today it has become one of the most successful and [...]
HP announces promotion sales on its HP Folio 13 Ultrabook
HP Malaysia is currently running promotion sales on its website on selected products. Those HP fans out there would not want to miss one of HP’s high-end ultrabook, the HP Folio 13-1001TU NB PC, with a price tag of RM 2,999.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market