In today’s post, I would like to take your attention to the principle of diversity of meaning in the Dusun language or specifically termed as language ambiguity within the language itself.
According to Cecilia Quiroga-Clare, something is ambiguous when it can be understood in two or more possible senses or ways. [...]
Finally, the long awaited second post is here!
Something that I wanted to write today is probably out of the ordinary. While socialising with family and friends during a cool and beautiful afternoon, one of my niece who is in Form Three asked me if there is an equivalent [...]
Dusun Derivational Morphemes
Let’s start with the most basics of the Dusun Language word structure – the morphemes. We will first attempt to look into the English Derivational morphemes and later try to compare that to the equivalent Dusun structure.
English Derivational Morphemes
Derivational morphemes [...]
Is Dusun an agglutinative language?
Is Dusun an agglutinative language? Most new words in the Austronesian group of languages can be formed through affixation (prefix, infix, suffix and circumfix), through composition to form compound words and reduplication – repetition of words or portion of words.
Search the web
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak