Price of Nvidia Tegra 3 chip may go down
According to tomshardware, citing Jen-Hsun Huang, Nvidia’s chief executive who told the New York Times about the Tegra 3 SoC (system on chip) which is now incorporates enough cheap commodity components and could push the price of tablets as little as $199.
Demands for Nvidia Tegra 3 chipsets are increasing
Nvidia reported increased sales of about 12.8 per cent by the last quarter of 2011, signifying a total sale of US$4 billion. With past records of promising sales and a potential future success, the firm has now consolidated its position in the mobile market.
HTC is speculated to unveil HTC Edge at MWC 2012
HTC is sending invites to promote its latest event scheduled 26 February 2012 at the World Mobile Congress to be held in Barcelona. The move inevitably ask for speculations that the company will be releasing its latest device – the [...]
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad