More Android 4.0 tablet PCs in the market in quarter 3 of 2012
According to Max Wang and Steve Shen of Digitimes, tablet PCs running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will dominate the pc market in the third quarter of 2012. The reason behind this is that most vendors will not be launching [...]
Microsoft reports 4 per cent growth in revenue
The software giant, Microsoft Inc. started the year with strong sales. Despite competition posed by Apple’s best selling tablet – the new iPad, Microsoft still managed to sell its popular operating system, Windows 7 with remarkable outcomes.
On the three months ending in March 2012, Microsoft recorded [...]
Nokia announces a bleak first and second quarter earnings
Nokia announced that its first and second quarter earnings for the year could be lower that first forecasted due to issues regarding the transition from Symbian to Windows Phone platforms and also steep competition that it faced from Apple’s iPhones and the Android-powered devices.
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad