Samsung reports a quarterly profit of about US 5.15 billion dollars
The giant South Korean Electronics firm Samsung has reported a record-breaking quarterly profit of $5.15 billion, which was attributed to booming sales of its flagship smartphones especially the popular Samsung Galaxy Note.
(Image credit: unwiredview.com)
Microsoft and Nokia partnership over Windows Phone 7
The Finnish mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia has unveiled in its quarterly profit figures that the software giant from Seattle, Microsoft has paid Nokia a quarter of a billion dollars.
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad