Quad core Exynos 4412 processor may powers Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
The launch date of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10.1-inch tablet, which was unveiled at Mobile World Congress early this year, is still not being revealed by the company up to this day.
(Image credit: geeky-gadgets.com)
A company spokesperson [...]
Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung’s successor to the Galaxy S2, the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone will sport a quad-core Samsung Exynos processor (possibly the Exynos 4412) clocked at 1.5GHz and paired with a 4.9-inch full high definition screen with a ratio of 16:9, a tech website BGR reports.
Samsung unveiled Galaxy Beam
Samsung has unveiled its first hybrid smartphone cum projector called the Galaxy Beam. The device is equipped with 15 lumens projector, which is claimed to be able to project contents up to 50-inch screens and can be used outdoor as well.
Huawei Honor is coming to town in December
Huawei Honor will be officially launched in Malaysia at the same time as China, Russia, Indonesia and Singapore possibly as early as December. The Honor is fully packed with Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) skinned with Huawei’s proprietary UI – the Huawei [...]
Search the web
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak