More Android 4.0 tablet PCs in the market in quarter 3 of 2012
According to Max Wang and Steve Shen of Digitimes, tablet PCs running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will dominate the pc market in the third quarter of 2012. The reason behind this is that most vendors will not be launching [...]
New iPhone poses a challenge to Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Electronics’ new flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III is expected to face a steep competition from rivals such as Apple, Pantech and LG Electronics. Apple Inc. is set to release its latest device, the new iPhone at the Worldwide Developers Conference, San Francisco starting [...]
The Star newspaper launches iSnap mobile app
A Malaysian newspaper the Star announced a new mobile apps dubbed as “iSnap” which offers new horizon for readers of the Star newspaper.
The iSnap features a concept of “come to life” which adds extra content to a news article via Android of Apple mobile devices. The experience [...]
Acer seeks to regain lost market share
Acer Inc. (2353) is currently working hard to recover its lost market share, eyeing a return to the world’s number three notebook brand by quarter 4 2012, according to the company’s corporate president Jim Wong.
Search the web
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360