Microsoft reports 4 per cent growth in revenue
The software giant, Microsoft Inc. started the year with strong sales. Despite competition posed by Apple’s best selling tablet – the new iPad, Microsoft still managed to sell its popular operating system, Windows 7 with remarkable outcomes.
On the three months ending in March 2012, Microsoft recorded [...]
Nokia announces a bleak first and second quarter earnings
Nokia announced that its first and second quarter earnings for the year could be lower that first forecasted due to issues regarding the transition from Symbian to Windows Phone platforms and also steep competition that it faced from Apple’s iPhones and the Android-powered devices.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market