Samsung sets to join major players in PC market
According to Digitimes, Samsung Electronics has set a target to achieve a 30% on-year growth for notebook shipments by 2012 whereby about 30 per cent of the total volume set for the year would be for ultrabook shipments.
Samsung expects its ultrabook proportion [...]
Samsung announces its Series 5 Ultrabooks
In my previous post, I did a review on Samsung’s latest super-slim notebook, the Samsung Series 9, which is unveiled at the CES show in Las Vegas. At the same time and place, Samsung also announced its Siries 5 ultrabook, a staggeringly sexy and slim ultrabook.
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak