More Android 4.0 tablet PCs in the market in quarter 3 of 2012
According to Max Wang and Steve Shen of Digitimes, tablet PCs running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will dominate the pc market in the third quarter of 2012. The reason behind this is that most vendors will not be launching [...]
Intel to launch StudyBook tablets for emerging markets
Digitimes reported on Tuesday that the giant chipmaker, Intel is to produce as well as to promote a tablet PC codenamed StudyBook targeting sales on emerging markets.
Image credit: Digitimes
The tablet is reported to be capable of dual [...]
Amazon to focus on tablet PC production in 2012
According to Digitimes, Amazon is planning to launch two tablet PCs in the second half of 2012, one being a 7-inch model and the other a 10-inch model. This move would cast a shadow on the future development of the e-book readers.
Search the web
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak