In today’s post, I would like to take your attention to the principle of diversity of meaning in the Dusun language or specifically termed as language ambiguity within the language itself.
According to Cecilia Quiroga-Clare, something is ambiguous when it can be understood in two or more possible senses or ways. [...]
Search the web
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- steelfactor.net on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- Echo Tobar on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market