Nokia announces a bleak first and second quarter earnings
Nokia announced that its first and second quarter earnings for the year could be lower that first forecasted due to issues regarding the transition from Symbian to Windows Phone platforms and also steep competition that it faced from Apple’s iPhones and the Android-powered devices.
4,000 workers retrenched as Nokia shifts operations to Asia
The Finnish mobile phone maker NOKIA will be cutting jobs at its mobile phone manufacturing bases in Europe and the Americas following an announcement for plans to transfer productions to Asia. Some 4,000 workers are expected to be retrenched.
Search the web
- Soccer Exercises on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak
- helpful site on Samsung Galaxy SII Vs LG Revolution
- konta firmowe pożyczka na dowód konta firmowe on ZTE Malaysia launches Global Devices Website
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad