An old man and his cow
There was an old man named Kumpit, and all he had was a female cow. One day he wins the lottery and gets RM100,000. He doesn’t know what to do with his money, so he decides to spend a night in a five star hotel. He asks for the finest room and starts going up the stairs with his female cow. The manager sees him and asks where he’s going with his cow.
“Anywhere I go, she goes.”
“I’m sorry, sir,” said the manager, “but you can’t take the cow upstairs. Leave it down here with us and we’ll take good care of her.”
So Kumpit goes up to his room and opens the door. Everything is made of gold, there is a table full of food, and a huge television. He doesn’t want to ruin anything so he takes his raggedy coat off and sleeps on the floor.
The next morning the manager comes up to the room and asks how his night was. ”Great!” replied Kumpit. ”How much do I have to pay?” he asks.
”One thousand dollars for the food.”
”But I haven’t touched the food.”
”It was right there, so you should have.”
“Two thousand dollars for the TV.”
”But I didn’t even know how to turn the darn thing on!”
”It was there, so you should have.
Five thousand for sleeping on the bed.”
”But I slept on the floor!”
”It was there, so you should have. Your total is eight thousand dollars.”
“Wait a minute!” said Kumpit, It’s my turn to ask you.
‘You owe me ten thousand dollars for raping my cow!!” said Kumpit on top of his voice.
”But sir, I didn’t rape your cow.” The manager said calmly.
”It was there. You should have!”
“If you don’t pay me RM10,000, I will have to report you to the police for raping my cow!”, Kumpit yelled. Customers and staffs were now looking suspiciously at the manager.
Finally, the manager wrote a check worth RM10,000 and handed it to Kumpit.
Kumpit and his cow left the hotel in total happiness, he had RM10,000 added to his previous RM100,000.
April 05, 2011
An old man and his cow
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market