The Austronesian Language
Finally, I am on a Blogging Mood today. Initially, I intended to go to the office and submit my long outstanding claim forms but on a second thought I probably do it tomorrow, and I am so sluggish to venture out under the hot baking sun just yet. Tomorrow can always wait – procrastination of course, on a different blending.
- Simple Sentence is primarily a sentence with only one subject and one predicate comprising of two constituents – a noun phrase and a verb phrase.
- Mihad ih Kundipoi. (Kundipoi cries)
- mihad (cries – Verb Phrase)
- ih Kundipoi (ih Kundipoi – Noun Phrase)
- Compound Sentences are sentences that are made up of two or more clauses joined together by coordinating conjunctions of which each clause has equal status in the sentence.
- Minihad ih Kundipoi om miningirak ih Kudurau. (Kundipoi cried and Kudurau laughed)
- Minihad ih Kundipoi (VP + NP)
- om (Coordinating conjunction)
- miningirak ih Kudurau (VP + NP)
- *NP=Noun Phrase VP=Verb Phrase
- Complex Sentences are sentences that contain at least one subordinate clause and no conjoined main clauses. These may contain any number of noun clauses (NC), adverbial clauses (AdvC), and relative clauses (RC).
- Ih sumandak nopo di nokosirit nga nokoilo do muhang ih Kudurau dau / disio.
- Ih Sumandak nopo (NP) – The girl
- di nokosirit (RC) – who shitted (on her pants)
- nga nokoilo (V) – knew
- do muhang ih Kudurau dau / disio (NC) – that Kudurau likes her.
Search the web
- Diamond phone cases on Budget smartphone of the week: Blackberry Curve 8520
- Kieth Gushwa on Amazon Kindle App for the new iPad
- Janis Loggin on Amazon may come up with three Kindle Fire models in 2012
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market