This is Part II of my LOST series of Korean drama, hahaha..if you have missed Part I, please read it here.
Survival measure number 5:
If you happen to find a village, ask your position in the world map, even if you have to ask a very beautiful girl. Don’t be shy, persevere but watch your language, be polite and you might just win her heart and maybe given a free meal.
Ask your way out
Survival measure number 6:
We finally knew where we were – ten kilometers away from our village, but still in the same area (district), Thanks God! I really thought that we were in Indonesia. Ten kilometres mean a few hours of walking. Since you are tired and would not be able to move on, take the local cab – the buffalo. You can always borrow one and return it later in the day. There were always some tame buffaloes wandering around.
The local cab
Survival measure number 7:
When you have done with the buffalo, let it go. It can find its way home. Please don’t forget to stick some thank you notes.
Possibly multi languages
Survival measure number 8:
Be prepared for a long lecture.
Dec 19 2010
Search the web
- Global Online Shopping for Apple Accessories,Hifi TV&Home Theatre,Cellphone Accessories ,Laptop & Computer ,Leisure & Hobbies ,Home & Living ,Electronic GadgetsTV Mounts on Sunday dream phone review – The Sony Xperia Go ST27i
- cars on Acer and Asustek are to launch affordable Android 7-inch tablets for the Asian market
- Marcella Shibahara on The mid-range HTC One V is now available cheaper by RM360
- Ramesh on Sony Xperia Z is water resistance
- laser stretch mark removal on The all new Ford Ranger is unveiled in Sarawak